- 2 Full-Day Workshop: 2-Day intensive workshop covering Digital Orthodontics: Case Setup, 3D Printing, Aligner Fabrication, Packaging, and Delivery.
- Pre-Course Material: Videos and resources to get you learning and up to speed before the course even starts.
- Digital Manual: Course Manual full of tips, tricks, and hacks.
- Food & Beverages: Food & Beverages will be provided; breakfast, lunch, & snacks.
- CE Credits: 14 CE Credits (7 Lecture + 7 participation).
- Hands-on: Step by step processes to help you implement Digital Orthodontics in your practice.
- Celebration Dinner: As a tradition to all Jason Cope courses, we’ll treat you to Dr. Cope’s favorite restaurant.
- Accountability: Invitation to our Secret OrthoEd Facebook Group for follow-up questions and support.
- BONUSES: We have a few surprises for you.
Dr. Maz Moshiri
Jason has always pushed the advancement of the science and art of orthodontics, while passionately staying true to its core. He teachings have fundamentally made me a better clinician over the years, and furthermore have had a significant impact on my diagnostic and clinical efficiencies.
Dr. Adam Schulhof
Jason is an amazing clinician and teacher. He has the uncanny ability to meld the science and clinical application of Orthodontics and present even the smallest details in such a way that the attendees can put it to work in their own practice come Monday morning.
Each order is processed through a secure, 256-bit encrypted payment processing gateway to ensure your privacy.